dilluns, 20 d’abril del 2015

about me



MY LAST SUMMER


Hi, today I'm going to talk about my last summer.

Well, when I finished the school I stayed at home for one 1 month. At 9:30 I went every day rowing. Then I went to my grandmother's house and I played with my cousins every day.

Then on 3th 4th and 5th of July there was the Rowing Spanish Champions in Banyoles lake .I competed with my friend Montse.

In August I went for two weeks in Llança. It was fantastic! We went to the beach every day and my mum and I we played cards.

Then we went to Roses with my cousins. It was the best of the summer. We went to
mini golf and to the Aquabrava. On the beach we played football and surf every day.

The day when we went to the Aquabrava with my cousins it was very funny we went to the hugs pool and a lot of rides more.

It was a very nice summer!






Hi Àlex
My name’s Abril. I’m 11 years old and I’m a student at Casa Nostra School in Banyoles.
I like sport, especially tennis and rowing.
My favorite tennis player is Marçal Granollers, my favorite swimmer is Mireia Belmonte, my favorite football team is Barça and my favorite rower is my cousin Aina.
My other interest is playing with my cousins. I have one dog and two cats.
Have you got a pet? What’s your favorite sport? And films?

Bye for now

Abril






























Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada