dilluns, 7 de març del 2016


A GOOD FRIEND

Irina is 13 years old, lives in Banyoles, Spain .She has got long black wavy hair, brown eyes and dark skin. She lives with her parents and her small brother. She goes to Casa Nostra School. She usually wears shorts and a T-shirt .She loves Tennis and to sing .Her every day live is at 9:00 o’clock she goes to school, and when at 5:00 o’clock she finishes the school, she goes play tennis with Roland in the Tennis club.



WRITING: Enviromental problem


Air pollution is a big problem in our world. It comes from trafic. If we don't make changes soon, life on earth will never be the same again.

A one way to help reduce the problem is if you have to go somewhere by car think is it possible to walk or cycle instead. Walking and cycling are more eco-friendly.

We can also think more carefully about saving elecrticity. If we always turn off lights when we're not using them, we will use less elecrticity snd we will pollute less as well.



A sport event
Last June, I was in an amazing event in Banyolas Swimming Club. It was the Rowing Spanish Champions. My friend Montse and I competed in it
We were rowing twice a day. In the rowing race we had to do 1000m every race. The first time we lost the race, but the second time we were classified for semifinals.
We didn’t win anything but it was a very funny experience.         



WRITING: AN EVENT

Last Saturday I went to my grandma’s with my parents and my cousins. We visited her because she returned from a trip in U.S.A.
Me and my cousin we arrived at half past twelve. My grandmother was very happy because she wanted to tell us the entire trip. We had lunch and then I played with my cousins in the garden. She enjoyed it. She was very happy to see us.
At six o’clock we returned. I enjoyed the event because I didn’t see her for two weeks.





MY LAST SUMMER


Hi, today I'm going to talk about my last summer.

Well, when I finished the school I stayed at home for one 1 month. At 9:30 I went every day rowing. Then I went to my grandmother's house and I played with my cousins every day.

Then on 3th 4th and 5th of July there was the Rowing Spanish Champions in Banyoles lake .I competed with my friend Montse.

In August I went for two weeks in Llança. It was fantastic! We went to the beach every day and my mum and I we played cards.

Then we went to Roses with my cousins. It was the best of the summer. We went to
mini golf and to the Aquabrava. On the beach we played football and surf every day.

The day when we went to the Aquabrava with my cousins it was very funny we went to the hugs pool and a lot of rides more.

It was a very nice summer!


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada